The mission of the Services to SME's is to defend the interests of the members of the Chamber of Commerce, in particular SMEs relating to wholesale and retail business, the hotel, restaurant and bar trade, transport and other service activities, but also to provide advice and assistance to businesses and entrepreneurs, to promote a spirit of enterprise and foster the simplification of administrative procedures.
The means employed are various :
- Call on public authorities to intervene ;
- personalized advice and assistance ;
- Information and awareness raising campaigns (conferences, events, publications, media interventions) ;
- Active support to business development projects ;
- Dialog at national, regional and international level with other organizations with similar objectives, etc.
The Services to SME's represents the interests of the companies with the proper authorities and sits at the various commissions ruling on the granting of authorizations of establishment as well as of finance or subsidies. In addition,
the Services to SME's work with governmental national authorities with the objective of simplifying and reducing the administrative steps required of companies.
The Espace Entreprises belongs to the Services to SME's and mainly provides advice and assistance to the business creators.